Thursday 19 November 2020

S10M9: Pedal Down

Another international break, another spate of COVID positive players and another chance for me to fluff over stuff that happened 2 weeks ago. The problem with the concept of time is that I'm no longer a youthful Season 1 blogger, and now in my wizened state, I can't remember what happened in the last run of games, and giving you a peep behind the curtain at the "Wizard", I did the stats bit 2 weeks ago but leave the blurb and the new predos until now, so basically, with minimal effort, all I can say is people really expected more of Arsenal than they should, and Chelsea did what they were expected to.
And De Bruyne missed a penalty. I think that was last time out.

Dunno. Good news is, none of this nonsense now until the spring


Let's get statty:

This week, 29 people played
Most popular predicted result: Chelsea WIN (29/29)
Most disputed result: Man City vs Liverpool

Highest odds: Zoe Daniels (2011/1)
Lowest odds: Josh Daniels (785/1)
Average odds: 1488/1

Best predictors: ECI, Joe Abbott & Natan Kleiman (7/10)
Worst predictor: David Graniewitz (2/10)
Average score: 5.03/10

Best predicted result: Chelsea WIN (29/29)
Worst predicted result: Aston Villa WIN (3/29)




To the Leaderboard (>2/3; 6/8)


 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


This week's predos:


Good luck all

No comments: