Friday 5 September 2014

Yo! Impossibilitee

Just a short post to let you know about a new techy thing we're trialling here at Impossibilitee Manor.

There exists an app for iPhone, Android, Amazon & Google store - it's called Yo.

Now, I'm told from various Silicon Valley ITKs that this is the next thing - and like a hipster to a unicycle, I'm all about the next big thing, before it's the next big thing. Or something.

Anyway - how it works is very simple - download Yo to your phone, search for 'Impossibilitee' and send me a 'Yo' - which is basically all this app does. I'll Yo you back, 'cos I'm friendly like that, but will in future send you a Yo whenever a new post goes up.

This means that you'll get a Yo push notification to your phone immediately when the new post is up - thus saving you from going via Facebook or Twitter. Apparently, I can also Yo you the link too...so it should make life easier and faster.

Anyway, I thought we'd give this a trial for a few weeks, so download Yo now and get in touch and let me know if you prefer this method. If you have already got Yo, just click here to subscribe.

I'll continue with FB & Twitter for the next few weeks too as a fall-back.

Results & Predos to follow next week when the PL is back. 

That is all.Have a good weekend

1 comment:

Joshua Daniels said...

I reckon still post them on fb as most people do their predictions from a computer and not from their mobile device